3 Quick Tips to a Healthier Mouth
It may not seem worth your time, but just putting in an extra minute a day doing using these tips to a healthier mouth will keep you out of those cavity treatments.
Tip #1: Floss your teeth everyday
- Can significantly reduce the probability of periodontal disease
Reduces Tooth Decay
- Reduces Oral Bleeding
- Dental Floss
- Flossing your teeth every day is a very overlooked procedure when cleaning your teeth.
Tip #2: Brush your tongue
- Gets Rid of Bacteria
- Kills Bad Breath
- Lowers Risk of Gum Disease
- Toothbrush brushing tongue
- Always remember to brush your tongue!
Tip #3: Use an electric toothbrush
Removes Double the amount of Plaque
Easier to reach hard to reach spots
A Great way to fight Gingivitis and Gum Disease